Law as a Career
- Law has become one of the prominent choices of the student fraternity after 12th standard and graduation. Following Career options are available with Law as a degree.
The Subject of Specialisation in Law is to be chosen in the final semesters of Law Degree.
The Lawyers are one of the highest paid jobs in the country and gradually the glamour around the Law profession is increasing by each passing day.
- Corporate Lawyers : Handling contracts, agreements and other legal matters.
- Criminal Lawyers : Prosecution,Clients, handling criminal cases relating to IPC, CrPC, Prevention of Corruption Act, Atrocities Act, POCSO etc.
- Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) lawyers : Handling Copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, Patents etc.
- Bank Lawyers : Loan Papers, Loan Defaults, Foreclosures, Loan Restructuring etc.
- Judge : First Class Judicial Magistrate : For this State Public Service Commission Exam is mandatory (e.g. MPSC in Maharashtra).
- Civil Lawyers : Handing matters of Defamation, Marriage-Divorce, Family Laws etc.
- Professor : LLB followed up by LLM - you can be a star Educator. Teaching opportunities are available on Online as well as Offline Platforms.
- Companies & Corporates : Corporates are looking out for double graduates who have technical knowledge of the job as well as the Legal dimension of the job.